How to Accept a Place!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Varsha2017

How to Accept a Place!!

Post by Varsha2017 »

Just to be double sure if I intend to use web site for accepting Offer then I have to follow below -
1. Login using URL - https://admissions.warwickshire.gov.uk/ ... login.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2. Click --> School Admission Details
3. Click 'Response' for preference saying 'Place Offered'
4. My understanding is that if its your IInd preference where school was offered then 1st Preference will automatically be placed under WL.
5. Point 4 doesn't apply for Grammar schools or schools outside Warwickshire.
5. On clicking 'Response' under 'Preference Status' choose only option available: Place accepted
6.Filling nothing against rest 2 - 'Parent Offer Response' and 'Offer Response Text' Click 'Confirm'.
7. You should receive mail confirming your acceptance.

Forum Pls suggest this is correct before I actually Confirm and also last date for same.
Thnx
Fatnorville

Re: How to Accept a Place!!

Post by Fatnorville »

Varsha2017 wrote:Just to be double sure if I intend to use web site for accepting Offer then I have to follow below -
1. Login using URL - https://admissions.warwickshire.gov.uk/ ... login.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
4. My understanding is that if its your IInd preference where school was offered then 1st Preference will automatically be placed under WL.
5. On clicking 'Response' under 'Preference Status' choose only option available: Place accepted
6.Filling nothing against rest 2 - 'Parent Offer Response' and 'Offer Response Text' Click 'Confirm'.

Forum Pls suggest this is correct before I actually Confirm and also last date for same.
Thnx

Did you get an email from WCC on March 1st that notified you if the outcome of your application?

Can you not follow the instructions in that email on one of the two ways they give you to accept a place?
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

Fatnorville wrote:
Varsha2017 wrote:Just to be double sure if I intend to use web site for accepting Offer then I have to follow below -

Thnx

Did you get an email from WCC on March 1st that notified you if the outcome of your application?

Can you not follow the instructions in that email on one of the two ways they give you to accept a place?
I did and it says - "Log into your online account through the Warwickshire Parent Portal and accept the offered school by following the on-screen instructions on your child's application page." However not much in form of on-line instructions. Just want to be double sure seeing all this issues...
Fatnorville

Post by Fatnorville »

It also said you can send an e-mail. It gave you an e-mail address and the information that needed to be included in that e-mail.

Please just send that e-mail and you can close this issue.
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

Fatnorville wrote:It also said you can send an e-mail. It gave you an e-mail address and the information that needed to be included in that e-mail.

Please just send that e-mail and you can close this issue.

Its clear that mail can be sent and that's what I will do as online instructions are not in detail and not very clear.
I hope you get the point. An imp. thing as this should be made amply clear.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

To be fair, the instructions you have copied above are amply clear.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now