Offer After 19th Mar 2018 Help + Info

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Varsha2017

Re: Offer After 19th Mar 2018 Help + Info

Post by Varsha2017 »

Here_goes wrote:Thank you Setu786. Hopefully that means we are moving in the right direction (although I am aware that waiting lists can move in both directions!).

Just so that it might help. My son moved from WL#8 to #4 (22/03 position.) on KES which is our 1st preference.
If we are lucky we will forgo our AGS seat (confirmed, IInd preference).
Here_goes

Post by Here_goes »

Thank you Varsha. We have not listed AGS as a preference as it is too far to travel. Good luck with KES. I wonder if there will be more movement next week when the Birmingham reallocations commence?
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Birmingham waiting lists are available from next Monday. I did think we would see some offers prior to this, but I've been watching the Birmingham forum and this doesn't appear to be the case.
Therefore from next Monday there will start to be movement on the Birmingham lists, which could help some Warwickshire places become available (my niece has place at AGS but is waiting KEFW)
2 years ago 19 offers were sent one one day alone for Camp Hill boys school and the KEFW waiting list moved by approx 60 places.
So hopefully this will help some of you here.
I will let you know if my niece gets her offer, may be April/may time hopefully!
I will keep you updated.
Here_goes

Post by Here_goes »

It would be great to know if anyone with a current offer at SGGS is awaiting a first preference offer off of a waiting list for another school.

Edit: I'm going to repost this in the waiting list thread which is probably where it is better placed!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now