After accepting what next, a letter from school?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
AndyV

After accepting what next, a letter from school?

Post by AndyV »

After you have accepted a place what happens next, we are in worcs and accepted a place a SGGS.
Thanks
Andy
MelanieMac

Re: After accepting what next, a letter from school?

Post by MelanieMac »

We have today received a letter from KES with dates for a meeting with the headmaster, parents open evening and induction day etc and some forms to fill in. Assume all the schools do something similar in due course.
Bobbyrab

Post by Bobbyrab »

We also had a letter from KES today. I have to say, after all the admin mistakes this year, it was hugely reassuring to receive something from the school itself.
nlfh

Post by nlfh »

Would you let me know which LA you guys used who have received KES welcome packs? We haven't received ours yet and with all of the issues this Year, it makes me nervous. Many thanks in advance.
Moguie

Post by Moguie »

Bobbyrab wrote:We also had a letter from KES today. I have to say, after all the admin mistakes this year, it was hugely reassuring to receive something from the school itself.
Surprised that KES have the info yet!! LSS won't send letters out for a while but I called to find out what dates to organise for taster days etc!!
MelanieMac

Post by MelanieMac »

Warwickshire LEA but the letter came directly from the school.
nlfh

Post by nlfh »

Many thanks. We are Worcestershire so fingers crossed all is on plan. Think I will call Worcestershire tomorrow though to ensure all was appropriately sent over; thank goodness for confirmation of school acceptances emails.
Busybee09

Post by Busybee09 »

I am waiting to hear something from SGGS as well.

We are in Warwickshire and accepted the place online. It says on our account that the place is accepted but have had no letters or emails confirming our school acceptance. Has anyone else in Warwickshire had this?
sportsforall

Post by sportsforall »

We received a letter directly from RHS on Friday with a uniform list, date of induction etc.
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

sportsforall wrote:We received a letter directly from RHS on Friday with a uniform list, date of induction etc.

Strangely nothing from AGS so far. But when inquired they reverted with - "..there will be an induction evening for parents on the 2nd July and an induction day for students the following day on the 3rd July..."
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now