Use of erasers in weekend exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Hopeful18

Use of erasers in weekend exam

Post by Hopeful18 »

Seems like a small thing but the more I think about it, the more unfair it seems. In the 11+ exam at Lawrence Sherriff it would appear it depended on which hall you took it in as to whether you were given a rubber. In my daughters exam children had to put their hand up every time they needed one and wait for an examiner to hand it them. Yet in the other hall it appears all were given one. Seems a niggly point but in an exam where timing is so important I would have thought all children should have had same experience. Apparently by the time the examiner got to one poor child, he’d waited so long that the exam time had run out. What were other children’s experiences?
Daogroupie

Re: Use of erasers in weekend exam

Post by Daogroupie »

There is already a long thread on this called Stationery in the Appeals section. DG
Hopeful18

Post by Hopeful18 »

Thank you for this. Really useful to have been signposted to correct area. Looks like I haven’t been the only one concerned about it.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Hi - thread is here https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 35&t=55276" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Optimistic mum

Post by Optimistic mum »

Rugby High test centre didn't have enough either on Sat.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now