Results October 2018

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Optimistic mum

Results October 2018

Post by Optimistic mum »

Does anyone know if results will be uploaded to portal today? I believe letters will be sent out today. Thx
Seraphina

Re: Results October 2018

Post by Seraphina »

I received a reminder letter from WCC about completing the CAF, and in the letter it says that the results will be available on the Parent Portal from 9am on 15th October, with emails to follow. Letters will be sent out from that date for those who registered by post.

I keep refreshing my Parent Portal login, just in case they are posted today!
Optimistic mum

Post by Optimistic mum »

Seraphina wrote:I received a reminder letter from WCC about completing the CAF, and in the letter it says that the results will be available on the Parent Portal from 9am on 15th October, with emails to follow. Letters will be sent out from that date for those who registered by post.

Thanks Seraphina, checked earlier but nothing there. What’s the CAF??
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Optimistic mum wrote:
Seraphina wrote:I received a reminder letter from WCC about completing the CAF, and in the letter it says that the results will be available on the Parent Portal from 9am on 15th October, with emails to follow. Letters will be sent out from that date for those who registered by post.

Thanks Seraphina, checked earlier but nothing there. What’s the CAF??
The common application form - you need to complete it by sometime at the end of this month
SarahWarwickshire

Post by SarahWarwickshire »

I'm please I'm not the only one who keeps checking the parent portal just in case they post them early :-)
GSHopeful

Post by GSHopeful »

Ha ha! Me three!! Got to love a little refresh 85 times a day on the same page!
Here_goes

Post by Here_goes »

Weekends normally fly by, but I have a feeling this one is going to be a long one.....

Last year we received the results by post and they arrived on the Saturday (i.e. tomorrow). It's a shame that we have to wait till Monday this year. Having said that, I am not feeling very confident at all this time round, so in some ways I don't actually want to know the result at all. I keep oscillating between wanting to know and not wanting to know. I have been following the Birmingham results forum and I have so much sympathy for the dc (and parents of dc) whose results mean that they won't qualify. I am steeling myself for a similar feeling. :?
Seraphina

Post by Seraphina »

In a way I'm glad they are coming out at 9am - gives us plenty of time to figure out what to say to our DCs before they get home. Roll on Monday...
GSHopeful

Post by GSHopeful »

Exactly Seraphina. The whole day to digest the info, make sense of it and then pass on to our children. This is going to be the longest weekend everrrrrr!!
Zoot

Post by Zoot »

The thread title made me think the results were out. I am impatient as it is!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now