Ashlawn MFL. Aqs And percentile

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

FelixJ1

Re: Ashlawn MFL. Aqs And percentile

Post by FelixJ1 »

Thanks. Just hoping there are 140 odd doing the same. It’s horrible being so close to the the previous aqs (under) and not being able to guess aqs. Can do that for 11 plus.

Jenny
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

The other thing to bear in mind is that if you wish to have the chance to appeal for the school, then you HAVE to be rejected from it first, meaning that you do have to apply (even if it is a long shot!) You may not know right now if you want to go through with an appeal, but, at least you keep yourself in the running by applying.
FelixJ1

Post by FelixJ1 »

Thank you. Appeal sounds so daunting so I wouldn’t want to put her through that and get a no at the end. I rang ashlawn and the lady said excellent score and yes do put it down on your list but I feel they prob say that to everyone
streathammum

Post by streathammum »

FelixJ1 wrote:Thank you. Appeal sounds so daunting so I wouldn’t want to put her through that and get a no at the end. I rang ashlawn and the lady said excellent score and yes do put it down on your list but I feel they prob say that to everyone
Many parents on here have been through appeals without their children ever knowing about it. It wouldn't have to affect your DD at all so you don't have to exclude it from your options just yet.

That said, it may not come to that all and you may get just what you want on offer day. Good luck.
FelixJ1

Post by FelixJ1 »

Thank you
SalamS

Post by SalamS »

FelixJ1 wrote:Thank you that’s really helpful. I am assuming that aqs to be loads higher then 424 this year, but like you say give it a shot
How much high do you expect..
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now