Go to navigation
It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:28 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:54 am 

I cannot believe it’s offer day tomorrow! Where has that time gone?

So given WCC track record with the results and then with the proof of address e-mails, when do you think we will find out? Will the portal work :?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:03 am 

I think some areas, including those that border Warks and are in various priority circles release data on their portals at midnight. However I think, based on this thread https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/11plus/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=53698
that Warks admissions portal has the data from 0830ish tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:59 am 

A friend has just got her letter in the post in Gloucestershire, despite applying for online results, so may start to get news from now on. Good luck everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:04 pm 

Hi Zoot,

When you say the portal, do you mean where we applied? It currently says that applications are closed and there is no way to log on anywhere so I presume that this re-opens once the information is ready for us to view? Just trying to remember what my password was which is why I was hoping there was a way to log in now to check it was working ahead of the information being there!

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:13 pm 

Hi kelbel

When I log in, I've got the message that applications are now closed, and then a list of my schools in preference order. Is that what you've got? Don't know why I keep logging in - hoping the result might suddenly appear, but I doubt it will!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:29 pm 

https://admissions.warwickshire.gov.uk/Enrol/Website/login.aspx

I can't see the link to the portal on the admissions page either. I had to google for it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:01 pm 

Hi Zoot - that's brilliant, thank you so much! Have managed to log in so have set my mind at rest!

Seraphina - yes, I can now see a list of the schools I applied for in preference order like you.

Thank you v much :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:46 pm 

Last year we received an email from Worcestershire (our LEA) advising of DD's place in SGGS, this came in at 1.00am, so I assume was an automated service, fingers crossed they are as good this year! (We have DS going through the process this year) Might have to try and find something good on TV to help keep me up till then.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:08 pm 

We also received ours just after midnight last year, but the year before it was about 9am in the morning.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:35 am 

Seraphina wrote:
Hi kelbel

When I log in, I've got the message that applications are now closed, and then a list of my schools in preference order. Is that what you've got? Don't know why I keep logging in - hoping the result might suddenly appear, but I doubt it will!

My son's last year result is still not updated in Portal so I don't think results will ever appear there. I believe it is only used to indicate preferences.