Allocation & Waiting list movement March 2019 - scores only!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Mumofgirls

Re: Allocation & Waiting list movement March 2019 - scores o

Post by Mumofgirls »

Beenstalkingforages! wrote:Ah when I saw that you had posted, I hoped it would say that your DD has been offered a place! No one seems to have posted any updates for a while, but you never know.....the Birmingham forum shows a number of offers being made this week so it may be that one has an impact here. Plus you would be surprised how every year there are no shows in classes. Wishing you luck x
Thank you, yes I saw that the Birmingham forum seems quite active but unfortunately no such luck for us. Thanks for the reply, was thinking everyone is getting fed up with my posts!
Moon unit

Post by Moon unit »

I too was hoping a place had come up for your daughter who I feel has been totally let down at appeal.
In year 7 a place came up at half term as someone found the journey too much at my daughters school.
Has your position improved?
I’ve had my fingers crossed for your daughter over the summer.
Mumofgirls

Post by Mumofgirls »

Moon unit wrote:I too was hoping a place had come up for your daughter who I feel has been totally let down at appeal.
In year 7 a place came up at half term as someone found the journey too much at my daughters school.
Has your position improved?
I’ve had my fingers crossed for your daughter over the summer.
Thank you for thinking of us. Unfortunately not, she has gone from 5th down to 6th over the summer so I don’t think it will happen for her sadly. I know it’s not the end of the world by any means, it’s just hard seeing your child disappointed and being unable to change the situation.