Go to navigation
It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:21 am 

Hi, I received email from POA team and ask me to send council tax bill 2019-2020. I checked that I uploaded council tax bill 2018-2019. Now I sent water bill to them.I hope this won't affect deley. I do not know why I could send council tax bill 2018-2019...Silly me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:35 am 

Can you send them the council tax bill as requested?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:55 am 

mad? wrote:

Yes, I found out the current year council tax bill and sent to them this morning and they are in the meeting when I try to ring them to confirm. I will wait to ring again in the afternoon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:07 pm 

jimbobjoe321 wrote:
mad? wrote:

Yes, I found out the current year council tax bill and sent to them this morning and they are in the meeting when I try to ring them to confirm. I will wait to ring again in the afternoon.

I submitted the correct one and got reply email and accept.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:11 pm 

Well that's good news then.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:19 pm 

jimbobjoe321 wrote:
jimbobjoe321 wrote:
mad? wrote:

I submitted the correct one and got reply email and accept.

They have accepted it, I would check with them if they are still classing your application as On time ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:45 am 

How does this work if you are within the Southern Priority circle but not a Warks resident?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:13 am 

I have a feeling that in previous years, there has been a catch all saying something along the lines that the onus is on the parent to prove their address by some date in december - most Warks applicants are given a reminder email prompting them to upload info but I do have a vague memory that a number of people in recent years said they did not receive anything asking them for it - but I think it went back to the caveat that was in the initial application process that the onus was on parents to provide the information....so a bit fuzzy....(like my memory might be!!)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:39 pm 

I’m sure that the closer it gets to offers day, the more I start to doubt my sanity! I can’t access the letter we received from WCC about what documentation was required in support of proof of address and I am certain that if you lived within Warwickshire that you didn’t need to provide a copy of your council tax bill, just one of the other documents they asked for.
However I am now beginning to doubt myself! I’ve tried to call admissions today but they’re not taking calls. Could anyone confirm please?
Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:15 pm 

Warwickshire residents had to supply their council tax bill when they first made the school application in October. In December, you then had to supply a proof of address for your child ( e.g. bank statement etc).
Non- Warwickshire residents hadn’t previously supplied their council tax bill in October therefore they had to supply this plus the child’s proof of address in December.