11+ registration for 2020 test - 2021 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

nervousmom

Re: 11+ registration for 2020 test - 2021 entry

Post by nervousmom »

Planning ahead now to when we need to provide proof of address.

I recieved a child benefit letter in February, DS first name is on it, but the side it's written on, doesn't have official headed paper.

I was going to use a letter fro the dentist or optician, which I think would have been ok but they might not even by doing appointments by then.

I have a building society account in joint names, but my name is the only one that appears!

He has a junior isa in his name, but they don't provide statements, but could do a letter. Not sure if this would suffice?

Does anyone know if you an open an account for a 10 year old just in their name?

I didn't have to provide all this for my 2 older children, so want to make sure I don't miss anything.
Only1nickyt

Post by Only1nickyt »

I think proof of address has to be less than 6 months old when they ask for it.....
11plus123

Post by 11plus123 »

All we gave was,

Child’s Bank Statement ( Yes it is straight forward &you can ask them to send home a statement or even a Summary letter from bank)
Or
NHS appointment letter (or Call your GP practice to provide a letter ( Patient Summary)with child’s name and address, they would print this for you to collect. I believe they would send it home now.

Plus

Current Council Tax Bill
Or
Electricity or Water bill

Note- Address must match in the above documents. Must be less than 6 months old.

They wanted only 2, 1 from each category but we sent all 4 of the above as we had them all.
Don’t forget to call them up and get confirmation before the deadline.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Test date has been moved to NOVEMBER no dates as yet.