Warwickshire 11+ when will results come out?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Zoot

Re: Warwickshire 11+ when will results come out?

Post by Zoot »

Well I had a hope that they would manage to get the results out by today, despite the website saying end of December. Has anybody got admissions to confirm what they mean by end of December? They can set a firm deadline for us for applications, proof of address etc but not for themselves.
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

Zoot wrote:Well I had a hope that they would manage to get the results out by today, despite the website saying end of December. Has anybody got admissions to confirm what they mean by end of December? They can set a firm deadline for us for applications, proof of address etc but not for themselves.
No sadly not - I even made an FOI request and they still only gave the same info on the website!! I too had hoped I might have a surprise email waiting this morning...going to stop thinking about it I think as it just ends up in disappointment.
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

Just spoken to admissions again this morning - the lady I spoke to still couldn’t give a date but I asked if she thinks it’s going to be after Christmas just so I can stop checking every 5 seconds and she said yes to this. I feel relieved as can switch off for a week now - I’m guessing it’ll be Tues 29th at the earliest seeing as Mon 28th is a Bank Hol.
Zoot

Post by Zoot »

LJandCJ wrote:Just spoken to admissions again this morning - the lady I spoke to still couldn’t give a date but I asked if she thinks it’s going to be after Christmas just so I can stop checking every 5 seconds and she said yes to this. I feel relieved as can switch off for a week now - I’m guessing it’ll be Tues 29th at the earliest seeing as Mon 28th is a Bank Hol.
I don't believe it will be this month. That week between Xmas and NY will have at least half the people needed on leave and even if they did have the data ready they wont have the staff to deal with queries of forgotten portal passwords and sharing data with out of county families. I would much rather a clear, achievable, realistic date.
Chantry_001

Post by Chantry_001 »

Results are now online on the parent portal in case you have not seen your emails!
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

Well that was a surprise considering what they said to me yesterday!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now