Warwickshire 11+ when will results come out?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
LJandCJ

Re: Warwickshire 11+ when will results come out?

Post by LJandCJ »

nervousmom wrote:I keep checking the portal every few minutes to see if its updated
Same!! I don’t want to have to break any potentially bad news to ds with Christmas only a couple of days later :(
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

I swear they're purposely being awkward :lol:
Zoot

Post by Zoot »

Two years ago the results were due to come out at 9am on a particular day. That time came and went and nothing was uploaded all day. By 3pm parents were calling in to admissions and being given results verbally - the portal got updated some time after that. Looking at the forum for last year it seems results went up on the portal early in the morning on the due day so there was some improvement.

This year has it's own problems of course!
janet.redman

Post by janet.redman »

I wish they'd hurry up. We live in Warwickshire and go to a Warwickshire school but applied for the test via Birmingham and obviously had our test and results ages ago. However, my daughters best friend applied via Warwickshire and is still waiting to hear. We want to know if they've both got a chance of getting into Sutton Girls. My daughter has 223 so that looks positive but we're waiting for her friend's result!!
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Just found the following, appears to be up to date as it mentions proof of address emails going out last week

Children tested on 7,8 and 21 November 2020 will receive 11+ results at the end of December. For children registered before the closing date (29 June 2020) and yet to be tested, results will be sent out following testing.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Just rang admissions, they have results back from CEM they need to put on their system. This should be done in next 2 weeks!!

We will receive email with a link to the portal.
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

Oh wow so they’re potentially not even sticking to the end of term they quoted then if that’s what they’re saying?! If so that’s really disappointing...to potentially think we could be getting results as late as Wednesday 23rd December?? :cry:
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Wouldn't be af all surprised if we didn't even get them before Christmas. :roll:

I think DS has forgotten about them as he's not mentioned it at all, so I'll keep him in the dark for now :D
janet.redman

Post by janet.redman »

To be honest, our friends daughter said when she came out of the exam that they were told they wouldn't get the results until after Xmas. Maybe she was correct. Did anyone else's child hear that?
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

Yeah I’ve been very vague with my ds too and have even told grandparents etc not to mention it around him because I want to be able to control the delivery/timing of giving him the results myself. I suppose atleast if it’s after next Friday the kids aren’t as likely to all go asking each other how they’ve done.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now