Lowest 2020 entry scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
LJandCJ

Re: Lowest 2020 entry scores

Post by LJandCJ »

All the link says is lowest offered score from the waiting list for Kes was 232.

Nothing more re: AGS except for I know of someone who got a place a few days into term who was on 216. So it would suggest not as much movement as in previous years on the waiting list because I think the AQS was 217? That said I don’t think all places on 217 were offered and it had to go to distance.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Looking back not everyone got AGS at 217 on offers day, but good to know a 216 got in.

My DS got 227 and his friend got 226, so fingers crossed they'll both be OK.

My nephew got 240, so he should be fine.

The 3 boys are all in the same class at school and are all good friends, so we're keeping our fingers crossed that the 3 of them go into AGS together.
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

Yeah I think something very strange would have to happen for a score in the high 220s to not get in.

Re: the going together part, when I went all of the people who went from the same school were always in the same class...however now I think they try to actively split them up. I know everyone from ds’s school that passed last year ended up in different forms.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

The obvious thing is to split them, however due to certain circumstances they may actually be kept together.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now