Green Bus

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
LJandCJ

Re: Green Bus

Post by LJandCJ »

New routes are now on the green bus website.
Leamdad28

Post by Leamdad28 »

Any one traveling from Leamington to AGS what are the opinions for travel. Green bus, Ridleys. Any other option. Based on the AQS my DS will get his second choice AGS so looking for similar DC travelling from Leamington.
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

If you go on the green bus website there seems to be a route planner tool where you can put your post code in and it will show you the routes and so should be able to see if there’s one nearby.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

They have posted their proposed routes for September,( subject to change)

Go onto journey planner, put in the school and your postcode,

Green bus have changed their website which has thrown me , can't figure out how to get into my account!!!
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

Pricing info is as follows:

Purchase before 30th April £745
1st May - 30th June £795
After 30th June £845

Think I’ve decided ds will get the 501 to AGS so if anyone else’s child will be too then please let me know - I’m sure it would be good to have “bus buddies”.
Redshoes

Post by Redshoes »

nervousmom wrote:They have posted their proposed routes for September,( subject to change)

Go onto journey planner, put in the school and your postcode,

Green bus have changed their website which has thrown me , can't figure out how to get into my account!!!
NM - New website seems a bit clunky - but if you do a journey planner, pick one of the routes, go to the bottom of that page, it gives you the option to purchase a pass, when you click that link it takes you to another tab and there’s a link to access your account! Hope that helps
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Thanks. I figured it out eventually last night, but as you say, it does seem a bit ‘clunky’

We are looking at either 502 or 503.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Green bus passes are now for sale
Leamdad28

Post by Leamdad28 »

I am looking for 506. Does green bus have fixed number of passes per route? Is it first come first serve basis? Any feedback will help me to book one quickly.
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

Yes I’m guessing they will only operate one bus per route so there’ll be a fixed amount depending on the buses capacity. As far as I’m aware it’s first come first served and on the website when applying it will give a warning such as “last few spaces” if there’s not many left.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now