AGS - sept 21

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
nervousmom

AGS - sept 21

Post by nervousmom »

I’ve been looking on AGS calendar. According to that there will be a year 7 induction evening on Tuesday 6th July and and year 7 induction day on Wednesday 7th July.

Hopefully both these events will be able to proceed as planned.
Ceew

Re: AGS - sept 21

Post by Ceew »

That’s great info, thank you! I had a peek earlier and didn’t see anything- it is nice to have something pencilled in at the very least.
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

Start date for the Autumn term looks like Tuesday 7th Sept (according to the calendar) which will be a year 7 only day, then they have year 12s in on the Wednesday too, then whole school on Thursday. Nice that they will be eased into the busyness of it all.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

It'll give them chance to settle before the rest of the school descends!!
LJandCJ

Post by LJandCJ »

Welcome email sent from the school this afternoon :D
Leamdad28

Post by Leamdad28 »

Yes me to received the welcome email today...
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

It was good to receive that earlier, peace of mind that all is in order. We will complete the required info and send back tomorrow. Don’t want to leave it until the last minute !
Apj-warks

Post by Apj-warks »

So glad this thread was posted, It went straight to my junk folder. We submitted our forms today. So thrilled my ds will be starting at AGS this September! Will there be anyone going from Leamington? We are currently looking at bus routes!
Leamdad28

Post by Leamdad28 »

Apj-warks wrote:So glad this thread was posted, It went straight to my junk folder. We submitted our forms today. So thrilled my ds will be starting at AGS this September! Will there be anyone going from Leamington? We are currently looking at bus routes!
Hi Apj my DS will also be going to AGS from Leamington. We have booked the Greenbus route 506.
Ceew

Post by Ceew »

Hello! As April (and the discounted green bus fares!) come to a close, I was just wondering if anyone on here was heading to AGS from the Solihull area?

I’m sure my DS will meet and chat with others at the induction day in July, but just trying to gather any extra info/anecdotes (especially about buses) I can as we gear up for AGS.
Thanks!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now