Go to navigation
It is currently Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:44 pm 

Hi, got my daughter's score this week from Birmingham and have asked my score to be shared with Warwickshire too.

Would the standardised score at Birmingham be different from standardised score at Warwickshire as I read somewhere that the weightings between the 2 councils can be different?

Mine scored 208 and last year's AQS is 210. What are the chances of getting admissions to RHS (including waiting list too)? any ideas?

***Edit - Got it confirmed by Warwickshire that they will use the scores published by Birmingham.

Would still appreciate an answer on waiting lists

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:11 pm 

It’s always hard to tell, but I would imagine with a score of 208, you might get an offer in the second round/from the waiting list after people have started accepting places.

There are always people who choose independent schools in the end but may get a place via the 11+ that they then don’t accept.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:53 am 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:36 am 

vvkmft2001 wrote:
Hi, got my daughter's score this week from Birmingham and have asked my score to be shared with Warwickshire too.

Would the standardised score at Birmingham be different from standardised score at Warwickshire as I read somewhere that the weightings between the 2 councils can be different?

Mine scored 208 and last year's AQS is 210. What are the chances of getting admissions to RHS (including waiting list too)? any ideas?

***Edit - Got it confirmed by Warwickshire that they will use the scores published by Birmingham.

Would still appreciate an answer on waiting lists

Will very much depend on where you live, are you in catchment priority 1 or 2?