Warwickshire vs Birmingham

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
vvkmft2001

Warwickshire vs Birmingham

Post by vvkmft2001 »

Hi, got my daughter's score this week from Birmingham and have asked my score to be shared with Warwickshire too.

Would the standardised score at Birmingham be different from standardised score at Warwickshire as I read somewhere that the weightings between the 2 councils can be different?

Mine scored 208 and last year's AQS is 210. What are the chances of getting admissions to RHS (including waiting list too)? any ideas?

***Edit - Got it confirmed by Warwickshire that they will use the scores published by Birmingham.

Would still appreciate an answer on waiting lists
StoneyCake

Re: Warwickshire vs Birmingham

Post by StoneyCake »

It’s always hard to tell, but I would imagine with a score of 208, you might get an offer in the second round/from the waiting list after people have started accepting places.

There are always people who choose independent schools in the end but may get a place via the 11+ that they then don’t accept.
vvkmft2001

Post by vvkmft2001 »

sportsforall

Post by sportsforall »

vvkmft2001 wrote:Hi, got my daughter's score this week from Birmingham and have asked my score to be shared with Warwickshire too.

Would the standardised score at Birmingham be different from standardised score at Warwickshire as I read somewhere that the weightings between the 2 councils can be different?

Mine scored 208 and last year's AQS is 210. What are the chances of getting admissions to RHS (including waiting list too)? any ideas?

***Edit - Got it confirmed by Warwickshire that they will use the scores published by Birmingham.

Would still appreciate an answer on waiting lists
Will very much depend on where you live, are you in catchment priority 1 or 2?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now