11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Charlotte67

Post by Charlotte67 »

Yip, Blackheath born & bred...

You?
sunnymummy

warwicks: new admission policy?

Post by sunnymummy »

Outer Wandsworth. And wishing we'd moved out of London before secondary school hit us like an iceberg. I think I read this part of the forum to hitch a ride on my sister's, Warwickshire life. Fantasy re-location, re-location. My b.f. is a Blackheath girl and went to Haberdashers. Hope you like your idyllic rural (ish) life.
Charlotte67

Re: warwicks: new admission policy?

Post by Charlotte67 »

sunnymummy wrote:Hope you like your idyllic rural (ish) life.
'S lovely, thank you. My brothers still live in London & I really don't enjoy visiting - mainly because of the traffic :(
sunnymummy wrote:My b.f. is a Blackheath girl and went to Haberdashers.
Perhaps I know her :D Although, being a sunny mummy, your b.f is probably a good deal younger than I!
sunnymummy

warwicks: new admission policy?

Post by sunnymummy »

Why will I be younger than you? Oh no - have I chosen an inappropriately young e-name? That's funny because I'm sure I regularly dress too young for my thighs.
Worried about being chastised about being off-topic but in answer to question - did you know any of the Carolin sisters?
I hope that doesn't contravene any on-line ethics.
See, I am old - I don't know these things!
Charlotte67

Post by Charlotte67 »

Am racking my ancient brain for such a name.

You're correct - completely off-topic - The mods are likely to zap us shortly. Perhaps this conversation should be continued within the hallowed walls of REHAB's Hotel California? 'Tis a quiet spot these days...

On your journey to REHAB I highly recommend a detour via BEYOND 11+ (if your bladder can take the strain :shock: )
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now