Etiquette?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

T-4-2

Post by T-4-2 »

Well surely that is the right thing to do? If there's a space and nobody goes into it the queue just gets bigger and bigger and what's the use of that? I would get very annoyed if there was a space and somebody didn't pull round a car into it! It's not rude, it's common sense, isn't it? :D
mad?

Post by mad? »

Snowdrops wrote:
If I was in a hurry, I'd get out and cry until a nice man came and did it for me :lol: :lol: :lol:
you have nice men in your petrol station? Sigh :shock:
mad?
Loopyloulou

Post by Loopyloulou »

Tipsy said:
Gosh, in this day and age I wouldn't say boo to a goose outside for fear of my own safety.
I once said boo to a goose - definitely not to be recommended!!!
Loopy
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Loopyloulou wrote:Tipsy said:
Gosh, in this day and age I wouldn't say boo to a goose outside for fear of my own safety.
I once said boo to a goose - definitely not to be recommended!!!
I too have been attacked by geese - very traumatic! :shock:
Freya

Post by Freya »

At our local petrol station there is no signed or accepted way in / way out and people regularly perform 3 point turns in the forecourt, drive out and come in the other way, back up to pumps, drive in between pumps etc.

Once a woman tried to squeeze around me and misjudging the turn began to scrape her wing along the front of my car and she didn't stop :shock: - just kept on going. By now everyone had turned to look as it was making a terrible metallic screeching sound but she still didn't stop and when she completed the turn she got out and had a hissy fit about the state of her car :shock: Best bit was that I was driving the Landrover - not a scratch! :lol:

Geese? What about hens? Ours will chase you and peck your feet if they see you with a bowl of dog food! :shock:
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

You guys are SO funny!! :lol:

No, not competitive with sister, our lives took different paths and I would have a lot of catching up to do!!
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

mad? wrote:
Snowdrops wrote:
If I was in a hurry, I'd get out and cry until a nice man came and did it for me :lol: :lol: :lol:
you have nice men in your petrol station? Sigh :shock:

No - not since I got my toyboy to fill up for me :D
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Will you PLEASE stop boasting about your TOY BOY! :x Some of us are having to make do with an older model! :cry: :lol:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

I keep threatening to trade him in for a younger model - he's not in his twenties anymore (and is ALMOST out of his thirties!!) :shock: :lol:

Think I might go for money next time and not just the good looks :wink:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Money for me next time. None of this love malarkey! :twisted:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now