Omega 3

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mumm

Post by mumm »

Hi
I have a son with autism and he has been on the "silver box "brand (imho the best on the market) for 8 years and I put my "normal" daughter on them 3 years ago. For the autism they have been excellent and my daughter is doing very well at her very selective grammar so I am a huge fan of them. My son is on the original capsules but daughter on the strawberry chewy version as she more picky and both have their dose every day with breakast. There are only benefits to be had from taking omega 3 (apart from the cost)so surely its worth setting yourself say a 6 month trial and see if you can see a difference?
zorro

Post by zorro »

mumm, that's the one I use - . E-----n. DD is also on the autistic spectrum albeit high functioning and it has helped enormously , she also likes the chewies.
coolmum123

Post by coolmum123 »

We use (I think) the Bassett ones - kids like the taste! We did try the other ones from the Durham trials but Ds refused to take them because of the strong taste! I think they work too both are now very focused. Altho' with my younger one I had strictly adhered to the 2 portions of oily fish a week rule and she has been very focused and has very high levels of concentration too!! I do reckon its because of them!!