School Reports That Make You Smile, Laugh, Cringe, Cry, etc.

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

DS2 has had the last three descriptions in most of his reports! :cry:
magwich2

school reports that make you smile laugh cringe etc

Post by magwich2 »

Not actually a school report but I remember our very left wing law tutor marking an essay from one student with whom he did not agree politically -"you would have made an excellent colonial administrator"!
I don't think it was meant to be a compliment!
sallyj

Post by sallyj »

Morning Tipsy :D
Your DS is obviously showing great sporting prowess with all that energy :lol:
My DD2 has always been described as a 'nice cheerful child' while DS1 was always 'active' ! He turned 25 this week & he's still bouncing through life :lol:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

You did make me laugh on the other thread about being a nanny shreddie knitter! :lol: Unfortunately he also gets "poor concentration and struggles socially". :cry:
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

I'm still impressed with my PE teachers comment on me

" her effort in Games lessons is always consistent"

:wink:

One way of putting it I suppose!
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

Another definition for the pot:

"capable" - we can tell he's bright but you wouldn't know it from his work...

I'm awaiting this year's reports with trepidation. Our son's last was "capable and very interesting" while our daughter has gone since Y1 from "quiet member of the class" through "beginning to contribute to group discussions" to last year's "tends to dominate in groups and must learn to listen to others". Since then she's added hormones to the mix and is absolute h*ll to live with - if anyone out there has ever considered fostering, feel free to pm me...please!!!

Mike
suncrest

Post by suncrest »

Well, Mike 1880, Your post made me laugh :lol: :lol: At least she has definitely shown progress!!! :lol: :lol:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

I was cracking up too! :lol: On a serious note it is very difficult getting negative reports when DC are on scholarships or bursaries. :(
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

T.i.p.s.y wrote:I was cracking up too! :lol: On a serious note it is very difficult getting negative reports when DC are on scholarships or bursaries. :(
Why ? Excuse my ignorance but they wouldn't take the scholarship away would they? Surely you would have to have a terrible report.All children can have blips after all. :cry:
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Yes well DS1 seems to have blips every term. It is in the contract that they may remove them if atitude/behaviour/academic progress is below par.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now