Design project for 4 year old (really for parents!)

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Fatandfifty

Post by Fatandfifty »

Hat /tie and masking making is a speciality of mine as I have managed to win the 1st prize every year (large bar of chocolate) for my child. It is the only area that I am highly competetive in as I am not of the pushy mother brigade with the academics but I do want DC to swoop prizes for the end of term craftwork. As I am so awful at art it always looks like my children have made their offerings but have come up with the wackiest ideas. Wish I could help out but DD is also swinging herself around at a dance comp in Brighton!
moved

Post by moved »

I always let my children do the hats on the grounds that their attempts would be as good as mine anyway. Emergency cutting and sticking at the end. Feathers, crepe paper and tissue will cover anything up. :D
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Fatandfifty wrote:Hat /tie and masking making is a speciality of mine as I have managed to win the 1st prize every year (large bar of chocolate) for my child. It is the only area that I am highly competetive in as I am not of the pushy mother brigade with the academics but I do want DC to swoop prizes for the end of term craftwork. As I am so awful at art it always looks like my children have made their offerings but have come up with the wackiest ideas. Wish I could help out but DD is also swinging herself around at a dance comp in Brighton!

oohh is it future cheer? we are leaving in 6 hours so should go to bed :roll: If it is I could have met you and brought my PVA for a demo :)
have fun .... gonna be a long, long, looonnnggg day :cry:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now