Half term cinema deals

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
T.i.p.s.y

Half term cinema deals

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Ok, so you probably already know this as I am the last to know most things :roll: but during the school hols certain cinemas (rhymes with YOU) are selling really cheap tickets for kids films in the morning. I spent under a fiver, including booking fee (£1.80), for three tickets (95p each) for a film that hasn't been long out. I don;t know if you turn up the tickets are the same price and there is no booking fee but I'll find out tomorrow. Still, I'm chuffed as it's DS birthday this week and we've just got cheap tickets! :D
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

I don't think we have that cinema here :cry: We have to make do with Orange 2-4-1 Wednesdays - still it saves quite a bit doing it that way too!! :lol: :lol:
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

T.i.p.s.y.

Congrats and all that on posting over 3000 times. You are either very knowledgeable or you have a serious addiction to this site! hehehe, only joshing!

inky xx
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

That looks like a scary rabbit inky! :shock:

inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

Hahaha. Love the poster!

Not meant to be scary, but it's been puffing on your smiley's hubbly bubbly jubbly pipe!! (as suggested by suncrest on 11+ rehab section!)

Would join you for a celebratory glass of vino, but I can't bear the stuff.
So later will raise a glass of milk (with a small slug of Baileys in, ok, with a very,very large helping of Baileys) to your perspicaciousness. And if that's not a word, it jolly well should be!

inky x

P.S. My sister-in-law has an ice-cream maker and the Baileys ice cream she makes is fantastic - yummyscrummy!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Hunny, I hit the 3000 mark ages ago :oops: so we can't celebrate and no one wanted to come to my Jazz night on rehab the other night so I'm in the MAJOR HUFF! :evil:

:wink:
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

No one?? Or do you mean no one of any importance?
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

How majorly embarrassing! I read your posting number as 3001, not 3100. Can't even blame dyslexia as daughter has it, not me. And I haven't even started on the Baileys yet!

Will skulk off to look at cinema website, with tail between legs.................

T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

More embarrassing for me that no one congratulated me for hitting 3000! :cry:

I was waiting for the little green one to pop up after I posted about the Jazz night! :lol:
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

:mrgreen: POP!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now