T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Blonde, beautiful, buxom
That's why it didn't go well for me then! :(

Definitely seeing a pattern here with the younger ones - :shock:
arealfarmer

Post by arealfarmer »

Milla wrote:
stevew61 wrote: DS2 has an expert opinion based on logic, his logic, of every thing a bit like Dr Spock. :shock: Help get me out of here. :lol:

steve
that IS my DS2, too! Perhaps it gets brought along with the stork??

Blimey, Tipsy, didn't know we harboured a crim among our midst? Mind you, my friend was stopped by the police speeding along the Embankment. She pulled over when the blue lights went off. Then realised she had parked on the zigzag lines by a crossing. In panic, she reversed sharp and hard to position herself behind the zigzags, knowing you're not allowed to park on them. The little matter of a glass too many clearly wasn't helping matters. She shot out of the car, waved an arm, and said, "hey, what are doing? crashing into me!" Blonde, beautiful, buxom. Guess who got away with it? Her word against theirs.

I have a good police story too, far too long to tell, but involves sharing a name with the Prince of Wales' wife. Goodness does that help. Particularly when the policeman is a bit young and dim. :roll:
But surely , Diana princess of Wales is a pretty unique name ?....................

:lol:
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Ca Milla!
Warks mum

Post by Warks mum »

Ed's mum

Might be worth mentioning to Ed that really serious (performance) drivers use the heel-and-toe technique, i.e. the right foot on both the brake and accelerator at the same time. Left foot on more than one pedal is simply not on...

Find out more on a certain Wiki site... in some cases attack is the best form of defence!!
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

I'll tell him that Warks Mum. It may be partly that he is left-handed...? But mostly the pig-headed 'knowing everything' that comes with being 13!!
jeanb

Post by jeanb »

A teenagers forum?!Count me in! :lol:
overpeck

Post by overpeck »

Me too!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now