Post by T.i.p.s.y »

It won't let me do it! :? :x

How do I get my ticker on?

hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

seems to be working!!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

But when I go on other threads it's not there. :?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

mmm... should be
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

are you looking at posts made before you put the ticker in???
and have you got "attach signature" ticked??
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

What's your time frame for your 100k Herm? I want to do mine in a year by averaging 30 miles a week but that won't happen for a couple of months so I'll need to increase to well over 40 per week in the latter half of the year. Most of my walking will be done on the treadmill and during my weekend country jaunts - once the car is fixed!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

T.i.p.s.y wrote:What's your time frame for your 100k Herm? I want to do mine in a year by averaging 30 miles a week but that won't happen for a couple of months so I'll need to increase to well over 40 per week in the latter half of the year. Most of my walking will be done on the treadmill and during my weekend country jaunts - once the car is fixed!
Well done Tipsy - my treadmill is set in Km, goes up quicker :wink: the knees don't like running so it is walking only. I watch DVDs while I'm there and usually get hopelessly bored after about 30-40 mins (I know attention span of a gnat). So looking back over the records of the last 18 months - most I will do is about 3k in a go so maybe 10k in a week. ... about 6.2 miles that is.

Target then about 10 weeks and if I do it more quicly I shall be very pleased!!! might even increase the target
Milla

Post by Milla »

yes, I'd assumed that you'd not ticked the signature box. Like me now. Out of kindness to you. Actually, kindness be blowed. Babby is slumbering, shhhhh, and I don't want to wake up, so am leaving him snug in his crib. Bless.
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

Hallelujah....the baby has gone....what did you do to it milla, throw it in the fire?
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

I usually only manage 3-4 miles at my peak on the treadmill as I die of boredom too. I actually got so bored once that the staring out of the window meant I tripped and fell and had this massive wound that wouldn't heal for weeks! :oops: Depending on the terrain I can walk up to 14 miles over the weekend but again that will not be straight away.

Milla,

Have you removed your baby out of fear as I will be living very close to you soon? :P