Suggest a book for The Book Club

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

slackmum

Post by slackmum »

Would love to join in the book club but think 2 weeks is a very tight deadline, my libarary cannot give get me ordered books within that time period and I cannot guarantee reading anything within a fortnight.

Also am completely confused by the selection process which isn't a problem but how do late comers get on the list.

Books I havent read in 20 years but loved then don't blame me if they are no good for mature people - The Bone People, Steppenwolf, the tin drum, the master and marguarita and Zorba the Greek
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Well done BM, I'm with you all the way!!

Looking forward to casting my vote tomorrow :D (or is that today?? :lol: :lol: :lol: )
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

slackmum, you made it just in time!! :D I will be posting the polls sometime today. People who join the book club after today are welcome to recommend books and those books will be added to the waiting list for the 2nd round. Sally-Anne, would it be possible to lock this thread in the next day or two, after I have posted the polls? It would get very confusing if people kept adding books to this thread. If this thread is deleted then we can start a new one and we would know that any books on that thread are for the second round.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Sure thing BM - thread being locked in 5 seconds from now. :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now