Girls shoulder bags for school-help!!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

hilltop

Post by hilltop »

Finding a coat that fits over a blazer is difficult.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

that's the beauty of having 17 year old son, goes out in a t-shirt whatever the weather..........
zorro

Post by zorro »

The battles I had trying to get DS to wear a jacket over his blazer........! Even when it snowed or when it is tipping down with rain, 'Awwwww Mum, I don't need a coat'. When threatened he said, 'I'll take it - but I'm not wearing it' :evil: :evil:
Next year I will just let him freeze !
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Obviously another boy thing....... they seem to survive in shirt and blazer all winter

.. coat ?? jumper ???? damart undies ??? (other brands of thermals available)

you have to be joking
doodles

Post by doodles »

Not had this problem until now - regulation Navy duffel and beanie hat. No problem - sorted. Ugh not looking forward to this as also I, obviously, won't be around to sort him out. Oh well suppose it is a growing up process for both of us and I won't be the one with pneumonia!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

hermanmunster wrote:Obviously another boy thing....... they seem to survive in shirt and blazer all winter

.. coat ?? jumper ???? damart undies ??? (other brands of thermals available)

you have to be joking
Oh so wrong!!

DD wiuld have done this all winter had I let her. But, being the lovely mum that I am, I hunted high and low (and I mean hunted high and low!) to find a coat which would fit over her blazer and which would be acceptable to her and the school. I'm sure she loves me for it really :lol: