Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Awe SD - you know I love you!

:shock:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Yeah, I know :oops: :D
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

He should have known better but we all make mistakes and I do feel sorry for him.
Annoying thing is that this dominates the news cycle and detracts from the real issues with a week to go.I don't feel sorry for her as she is clearly a feisty lady who knew that she was on camera when she tackled him.
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

CM, that's not very impartial of you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amber

Post by Amber »

The best bit (and it is hard to choose!) must surely have been when he came out of her house after apologising and said 'I am mortified' with a big sickly false smile on his face. I mean, surely we ought to know how to do 'mortified' by now?!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Amber wrote:The best bit (and it is hard to choose!) must surely have been when he came out of her house after apologising and said 'I am mortified' with a big sickly false smile on his face. I mean, surely we ought to know how to do 'mortified' by now?!
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:
rachag

Post by rachag »

The expressions when he came out I thought were particularly bad too Amber. Surely thay would have had time to practice this. Watching it a second time I specifically looked to see if it could have something to do with his poor eyesight but no.
I similarly would not vote labour but I do feel that he is badly advised at times and not savvied up as he should be. But on the other hand, would he take the advice?
Should I miss a handbag party tomorrow to watch debate live?
His head in the hands moment when on radio show was awful to watch.
Have to admire anyone putting themselves up for this politics stuff - I did canvassing and telling before DC and that was bad enough!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

rachag wrote: Should I miss a handbag party tomorrow to watch debate live?
LOL Rachag... Had visions of the debate tomorrow being handbags at dawn...

whole thing is getting surreal - we now have Nick Clegg saying he will go into coalition with labour - so long as he is PM!
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

Must admit, the worst thing about the whole thing was when I saw the BBC headline "PM calls Rochdale pensioner a bigot" and my first thought was "Oh god, has he been talking to Mum?". Mrs 1880 admitted that was her first thought as well...

[edit - I missed the Labour canvasser today sadly - been itching to ask questions about illegal wars - but Mrs 1880 had lengthy conversation and mentioned it on my behalf :lol: - canvasser said would not actually be voting Labour themselves :shock: :shock: :shock: ]
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

we now have Nick Clegg saying he will go into coalition with labour - so long as he is PM!
Just proves Clegg cares little for the country as well and more about the power trip! :(
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now