Election debate No.3

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
doodles

Post by doodles »

Yes, yes Yoyo you are so right.

I think their ties are more interesting than their policies. :wink:
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

For blackadder fans - captain darling, clegg as in I am above all this;baldric, brown- as in I have another cunning plan; Blackadder - Cameron - well a little inflated!

Have to add as sent to me by text by a friend BIGOT - Brown Is Gone On Thursday

We wait and see
magwich2

Post by magwich2 »

I stillsay that anyone whochanges their intentions regarding their vote because of these dreadful debates did not deserve a vote in the first place!
Perhaps there should be some kind of qualification to vote other than just being able to breathe!!! Discuss.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

magwich2 wrote:I stillsay that anyone whochanges their intentions regarding their vote because of these dreadful debates did not deserve a vote in the first place!
Perhaps there should be some kind of qualification to vote other than just being able to breathe!!! Discuss.
I reckon you should only be able to vote if you have read all the manifestos, Lab, LD, Con, Green , MonsterRLP, SNP Plaid Cymru, BNP, Virtue Currency Cognitive Appraisal Party, Youth Party, Communist...

Actually we have a couple of those VCCAP aged 95 and Youth aged 18 (and Lab aged 20 ..)