The return of common sense

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

the walk out of the front door of Number and down the street must be dire ,.. thatcher was in tears.

Canny move taking the kids - distracted the press and the browns. I took DS to a family funeral when he was 4 - glad I did as it totally distracted me and gave me something to focus on
Milla

Post by Milla »

well they were quite cute! and, lo, the granite one smiles. And we're a forgiving, cheerful lot.
as for PITA, rather sad to see it on page one of google with the last word spelt wrong. Imagine it in its four letter form.
Amber

Post by Amber »

Note to self: take youngest child, who is very cute until you get to know him well, with me next time I have to do something unpleasant involving banks or bosses.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Amber wrote:Note to self: take youngest child, who is very cute until you get to know him well, with me next time I have to do something unpleasant involving banks or bosses.
yes, highly distracting on both sides...
Amber

Post by Amber »

hermanmunster wrote:
Amber wrote:Note to self: take youngest child, who is very cute until you get to know him well, with me next time I have to do something unpleasant involving banks or bosses.
yes, highly distracting on both sides...
Possibly not such a good bet when undergoing microsurgery then?
Cats12

Post by Cats12 »

What a great idea! tho I think i may have missed my chance - DD has entered the 'dark years' (teenagerdom) so tho still visually cute can be a bit vicious. DS still v cute but no longer a toddler and therefore often requires substantial bribes to do anything that doesn't involve PC or football :lol:
Rugbymum

Post by Rugbymum »

Not if its one of the Outnumbered kids :lol:
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

Amber wrote: Have you noticed how they have all started saying 'it's above my pay grade'? That is getting on my nerves already and I think they only invented it this week.
Been around for some time, but re-introduced by Lembit Opik last week.

Restricts him a bit considering he is out of a job.
mystery

Post by mystery »

Also restrict him greatly as he prefers having most things beneath him.