The time has finally come S-E-X Education

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
overpeck

Re: The time has finally come S-E-X Education

Post by overpeck »

I too hadnt heard of linking Snowdrops. Maybe I am from the dark ages. I would hope that more youngsters would have more respect for themselves!!
pheasantchick

Re: The time has finally come S-E-X Education

Post by pheasantchick »

After a fairly responsible and informative programme regarding the male form, I almost felt it was a bit irresponsible to show the programme about the underage teenages, as its portraying ******** relationships as normal and putting more pressure on teenagers - the exact opposite of the previous programme aimed to making teenagers responsible and aware (STDs etc).

Haven't heard of 'linking' either. Can think of plenty of other words used in my day for people who slept around...!

The old couple in the first programme made me feel a bit uneasy - I found the man a bit creepy.

Did you guess which man was gay? I was wrong but my husband was correct saying it was obvious as he was the oldest man in the line-up.

I found it annoying in the programe how they kept repeating what was coming up later in the programme and that the school was from Stoke on Trent.

Ramble over.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now