11-16 Bank Accounts

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mad?

Re: 11-16 Bank Accounts

Post by mad? »

londonmum wrote: Given that she cant get organised enough to feed her rabbits, I have my doubts and am concerned that she may switch to a diet of Nutella paninis from the cafe by the school. Dare I further hijack this thread by asking for ideas of what she might make in advance? I have this unrealistic vision that she might prepare wholesome meals using ingredients like quinqua, but Marmite sarnies are more likely.
DD1 (13) prepares chicken or tuna wrap, I******* or home made Smoothie, fruit flakes, cherry tomatoes or a Special * bar, day in day out, week in week out. This winter (ie now!) she is also planning to take a thermos of hot chocolate, I will believe that when I see it. Every 2 weeks or so I remember to go through her bag to 'rescue' bags of festering tomatoes, mouldy wraps and fizzy smoothies which have taken up residence there. :(
mad?
marigold

Post by marigold »

My son has had a houmous, salad and pork pie roll, an apple and a penguin every day for lunch throughout his primary years. Pork pie cut very thin so a mini one lasts for two days, before anyone reports me to the social services for nutritional abuse.

He has recently become a vegetarian ( more of a flexitarian on the days I cook pork belly ) so will be having a cheese,salad and houmous roll, an apple and a penguin. Sorry not to have any more exciting ideas but my challenge is going to be to get him to make it himself rather than to introduce any variety.
sp

Post by sp »

Didn't think a vegetarian would be allowed to eat a penguin...