Childrens activity frequency

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Milla

Re: Childrens activity frequency

Post by Milla »

just horrifying that it was 33 years ago!!!!!!!!!
Amber

Post by Amber »

and they still wore frilly knickers.
Milla

Post by Milla »

but didn't do this grunting. Ole Sharapova and S Williams have driven me upstairs with their wailing and screecing. Like a Greek tragedy, but with more money at stake.
Midget Man

Post by Midget Man »

We are joining our village tennis club today, but just to have fun and see how we all as a family get on. I have never done any racket sport's and neither have the children until now. They are 11, 7 and 5. My 5yr old is quite keen to do it so perhap's he'll end up being pretty good but the rest of us it seem's are past it :lol:

Activities: My DD(7) really has no interest in sports and we have tried putting her in a multi sport club after school but I think it's time I gave up which make's me sad because I do believe it's great for their health but what do I do? She does ballet just once a week and now does cooking club, so not much.

DS2(5) has just turned 5, has not started any club's yet but we are thinking of joining him in some. Just started swimming lesson's at school which we will continue privately from September and were thinking the tennis lessons. I do feel that I am not doing enough with him, but he now has his scoot and goes super fast for a long time, is this considered exercise?!!

DS1-We have alway's done quite alot of sport with him simply because he naturally has that drive to want to do as much as he can. Does 3 weeknights of sport and 2 weekend sport and also goes along to youth club on a Monday evening. Do I drag my other children all over the place? No, occasionally we'll go along to watch a hockey match, but normally myself and OH would take it in turns. It's not much fun trying to entertain younger children who are sat being bored!!
mystery

Post by mystery »

But Jimmy Connors enjoyed a good grunt several decades ago
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now