Unexpected Success Coming - I can smell it

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Good grief Silver Girl - you've got into all those amazing private schools and you're a bit downhearted about the comps???

I think you've got a bit carried away with this!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know the difference is money, but that's not for you to worry about. All you have to do is make sure that you work hard when you get there, but something tells me that won't be a problem for you.

Very well done!

Sally-Anne
SilverGirl

Post by SilverGirl »

Hmmmmm - I guess you're right Sally-Anne, I am getting rather carried away. I can see what you mean now!
kate 3

Post by kate 3 »

Very well done Silver Girl!!!! I think you'll do extremely well wherever you end up - you seem very hard working and level headed - obviously very clever AND modest! By the way, what number are you on Tiffin waiting list? I see they often go down to 40 - 45. All the best and nice to have a student on the forum.
sj355

Post by sj355 »

Well done SilverGirl, and perfectly allright to get carried away. You are only going to be 11 once. All the very best to any of the schools you decide to go. I am sure you will make your parents very proud.

INEX
kate 3 wrote:Very well done Silver Girl!!!! I think you'll do extremely well wherever you end up - you seem very hard working and level headed - obviously very clever AND modest! By the way, what number are you on Tiffin waiting list? I see they often go down to 40 - 45. All the best and nice to have a student on the forum.
sj355
SilverGirl

Post by SilverGirl »

Ok . . . ummm kate 3, well I don't have much of an idea whereabouts I am on the waiting list, but I now I know that I don't have a chance of getting in because I got a low score! Probably because I wasn't specially tutored or anything for Tiffin.
Oh yeah, and thanks also for the compliment!

sj355, I really think you have a good point there! And my parents are very proud, and so am I!!! :D

Thanks for the comments guys, you all really made me happy! :mrgreen:
kate 3

Post by kate 3 »

You did really well. People say it's all but impossible to get into tiffin without extensive tutoring and the right kind at that!
SilverGirl

Post by SilverGirl »

Very true - just what I was saying.

Oh yes and by the way people, Ive made my decision! Im going to St Pauls! Well, its quite expected of me because hardly anyone can turn down an offer to St Pauls! :wink:
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Well, well Silver Girl!

I'm glad you've stopped worrying about all those Comps you didn't make, and gone for the absolute best of the rest, such as they are! :lol:

A few years at St Pauls and we will expect Golden Girl to come out the other side!

Sally-Anne
SilverGirl

Post by SilverGirl »

Awww . . . thanks!
Lets just hope GoldenGirl does come out and that SilverGirl is gone ...
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now