Penguin Club

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Floss

Re: Penguin Club

Post by Floss »

My daughter used to go in Club Penguin all the time, I used to pay monthly for it, she's 13 now and hasn't used it for quite a while - more interested in Stardoll
SunlampVexesEel

Post by SunlampVexesEel »

We allowed ours free membership and said that if they wanted to use their own money, to sign up for the paid version, they could. In the end they decided they would prefer to use their limited funds on items in the real world.

They had alot of fun with the free version; they would meet up online and play games together.

The paid version IMHO is just materialistic; and if you let your membership lapse you lose your possessions (i.e. once you are hooked it is painful to quit... )

Just my 2p worth
SVE
Animis opibusque parati
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

Floss wrote:My daughter used to go in Club Penguin all the time, I used to pay monthly for it, she's 13 now and hasn't used it for quite a while - more interested in Stardoll
yeah my dd crazy about stardoll :)
copella

Post by copella »

Hi my youngest uses binweevils, a site much like club penguin with educational games and where you can meet up with friends. You get points or something like that to furnish your binweevils home. So if your child likes word puzzles this could :D be the thing for them and also it is FREE.