Whats happening?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sherry_d

Re: Whats happening?

Post by sherry_d »

Mine looks exactly like yours SD including the white space and I am using firefox 3.6
Impossible is Nothing.
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

I'm not getting any of the headings at all, it looks like the top has been cut off. Not technically able to do a screen print of what I have on my laptop. Very strange.
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

LFH, to do a screen print go to your 'Screen Print' button, usually located top right hand side of the keyboard, press it.

Next, go to your Paint programme and open a new page.

Next, right click your mouse and click on paste. Alternatively, you may have a button on the tool bar in Paint which says 'paste' you can click on that instead.

You will now see your screen shot within paint. You can select the drop down menu from 'File' and go to 'Save' or 'Save As' and choose what you want to call your screen shot and where you want to save it.

You can then go to a photo hosting website (such at Flickr or Photobucket) and upload your screenshot to there. Once you've done that, copy the code and then paste it into the reply box here.

It's very easy, just do it step by step, you'll be fine :D
Looking for help

:oops: I can see the button but it still isn't working. I do it at work all the time, but there I have a proper keyboard and docking station.
Not to worry, thanks Snowdrops :lol:
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Have you logged out and then in again, LFH?

I had exactly that problem this morning and it solved it for me. Try a couple of times.
Looking for help

Tried that, Sally-Anne, will keep trying :D
doodles

Post by doodles »

Not keen on the white spaces down the side.

Also when I post and then go back to View Unread Posts the thread I have just posted on isn't there - is this just me?
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

doodles wrote:Also when I post and then go back to View Unread Posts the thread I have just posted on isn't there - is this just me?
Yes, because you have just read it! If you go to View New Posts, it will be there.
kentsussexborder

Post by kentsussexborder »

Well, it's different but I have no objections. The white space is bigger but not much different from other websites I use.

I think the information section under the Schools drop down menu is very helpful and if consistently updated will be an excellent source of information.
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

Well done Guys. I really like the new look website and have spent the evening reading through all the interesting info.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now