Flabelos toning machine

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
youngmum

Re: Flabelos toning machine

Post by youngmum »

first session is tonight at 7pm. will let you all know how it went.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I've never heard of them, so I'm interested to hear how you get on , Youngmum !

I'm visualising a huge machine you are locked in...a bit like the machines they used to put polio sufferers in in bygone years......and you go in looking like Hattie Jacques and come out looking like Angelina Jolie....am I right ?!

Are you allowed to take in an easter egg ?
youngmum

Post by youngmum »

scarlett wrote:I've never heard of them, so I'm interested to hear how you get on , Youngmum !

I'm visualising a huge machine you are locked in...a bit like the machines they used to put polio sufferers in in bygone years......and you go in looking like Hattie Jacques and come out looking like Angelina Jolie....am I right ?!?
Now that is scary. lolll. I do not think so though. Will have to wait and see. I am so excited. i hear I will be able to loose a dress size in 3weeks. fingers crossed
scarlett wrote: Are you allowed to take in an easter egg ?
lollll. I think an easter egg will be a treat after the workout.
zorro

Post by zorro »

They are also called Power Plate. Make sure you don't end up with muscly veiny arms like Madonna who has her own !!
mystery

Post by mystery »

Bet it does wonders for your bust though.
zorro

Post by zorro »

The way it vibrates I would end up with 2 black eyes!! :lol: :lol:
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

It sounds hideous...I'm waiting with baited breath to see how Youngmum gets on now.I hope we hear from her again and they don't unlock the door and a big pile of jelly floods out ( a La Doctor Who )...............

How could toning up possibly improve your bust, Mystery ?! ( unless they are to your knees , I supppose ) It sounds like one may end up like those body builder women you see who have to have bright blond curls so you can tell they're female.
doodles

Post by doodles »

Do you think YM survived?
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Yes, where is she ? I think she has dropped 4 dress sizes and is cobbling together an outfit to wear home as her usual clothes are falling off her......either that or a detective is currently poking a pile of goo with the end of his pencil sporting a puzzled frown..................
doodles

Post by doodles »

Scarlett, you do have a very vivid imagination :lol: Perhaps she's just sitting in the corner all of a quiver trying to focus after being shaken about!