Stupid cat=a mouse in the house

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
scary mum

Re: Stupid cat=a mouse in the house

Post by scary mum »

Bother typed a reply describing it and the lost it!

Here it is http://www.theonlinegardener.com/produc ... od=1028989" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You twist it to set and then when it's done it's business it twists to "caught". Supposedly :?
scary mum
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Who knew there was so much to discuss when it came to mice. It looks too small to me and I suppose you just throw it away as one ? I've a feeling you're going to have to eventually resort to the guillotine variety.Actually, can't it just live in peace in your kitchen ? It sounds as if you have enough febreeze to keep your house smelling nice....I shall start up a campaign............
push-pull-mum

Post by push-pull-mum »

push-pull-mum wrote:
scary mum wrote:I'm hoping much the same with my "no see, no touch" mouse trap. Very inviting it looks too...
scarlett wrote:What is that exactly ? A black box ..how do you know you've caught the mouse then ? Or am I being a bit dim ?
You've heard of Schrodinger's Cat - well this is obviously a trap for Schrodinger's Mouse. :)
scarlett wrote:I must be extremely dim.....shall google it and be back in a flash....................
scarlett wrote:Errr, yes PPMum.. I think you are too clever for your own good !...... I have read 2 lines on Wiki and examined a diagram...and am none the wiser.Perhaps it's because I'm more of a dog person. :D
Never expected to see the words 'too clever for your own good' on the EPE. :lol:
Going early to bed now - with a book with lots of long words and no pictures. :wink:
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Oh you're back UnScaryMum.Do you know what PPmum is on about ? My DH caught our awol hamster with a pink fishing net so I could send him round to sit on your kitchen floor for a few hours ...................
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

It looks too small to me and I suppose you just throw it away as one ?
I don't think size is the problem :oops: and yes I think you throw it away as one. It just feels a bit flimsy to me. I suspect I shall be off for an "off with their head" variety tomorrow. Mind you there are those new style ones which look like a giant clohes peg. I'm becoming a bit of an expert, I'm sorry to say!

I'm sure my mouse will be very glad about the campaign. Perhaps you could send him some chocolate to fortify him? <looks for happy mouse emoticon>

For those still with us, update tomorrow morning! :lol:
scary mum
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Oops sorry, UnscaryScarlett. About to google schrodingers cat after my bath, then I'll be able to say "yes". think ppmum must be brainy type
scary mum
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I'm feeling really sad about your mouse . A clothes peg variety ?????!!! You are an expert. Can't you keep him as a house pet.You could teach him tricks. :)

Yes, PPMum would def have a oxford university standard mouse in her house.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

oxford university standard mouse
Ah, that's the problem. Oxford university educated mouse. Sink school dropout cat.
scary mum
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Ah, I understand about Schrodinger's mouse now. Either dead or alive until the trap is opened. V highbrow PPmum - it's good that someone is around to raise the tone :D Off to bed now to let the evil trap do it's deed :lol: :lol:

http://www.robertdyas.co.uk/P~129122~Th ... +Pack+of+2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - the peg type!
scary mum
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I still don't understand but I blame the 2 glasses of wine . There might be a whole family in your kitchen by now, UnScaryMum.....what type of traps will you need then I wonder ? :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now