scary mum

Re: Cats!

Post by scary mum »

People on EPE are very posh with their gazebos and cushions :lol:
scary mum
patricia

Post by patricia »

scary mum wrote:People on EPE are very posh with their gazebos and cushions :lol:
Half price sales :D

I love sitting out during the summer evenings with a glass of wine and a good book.

Patricia
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

scary mum wrote:People on EPE are very posh with their gazebos and cushions :lol:

And their newly erected summer house ...with 2 people facing divorce..one small girl pinning up left over bunting..one boy wanting to spend the night there..and another boy who has just walked mud all through it... :D
pixiequeen

Post by pixiequeen »

And their newly erected summer house ...with 2 people facing divorce..one small girl pinning up left over bunting..one boy wanting to spend the night there..and another boy who has just walked mud all through it..
It'll be full of cats by the morning. :D
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Ooooh that's sounds like an horror film.As long as I'm not trapped under a big pile of ginger toms .....................
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Are you under there Scarlett?

scary mum
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I'm creeping up just out of shot ready with a high pitched hiss .
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

There's a particularly insolent tom that appears in our garden occasionally. Chucking things doesn't work, as I now know from weeks of potato-hurling experience (they're handy near the back door). I'll be trying a water pistol next.
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Mike, don't bother with a water pistol, go straight for the big shooter http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nerf-Super-Soak ... 967&sr=8-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - oh just think of the fun you can have with that!
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Mmmm, but can anyone think of a way to devise an automatic water pistol that's motion activated ? Because I think they have their party in my garden at 3 in the morning, and I do draw the line at all nighters.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now