11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
doodles

Re: Indestructible boys school shoes

Post by doodles »

T12acy I've pm'd you.
T12ACY

Post by T12ACY »

Doodles - I am really stupid.... I replied but then, noticing my inbox was full went about deleting old messages and accidently got rid of my most recent rather than oldest messages and now it's lost!!!! Can you resend the shop details???

Thanks ever so :D
Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
andyb

Post by andyb »

Thanks everyone. I shall have to track down some Ricosta shoes - then knowing my luck he will have a growth spurt :wink: .
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

Clarks ones for us too. Have lasted all year, he hasn't outgrown them and they haven't disintegrated. I am waiting for the time he does outgrow his shoes quickly as seems to happen to other people's DS's - my DS never has.
push-pull-mum

Post by push-pull-mum »

twinkles wrote:Clarks ones for us too. Have lasted all year, he hasn't outgrown them and they haven't disintegrated. I am waiting for the time he does outgrow his shoes quickly as seems to happen to other people's DS's - my DS never has.
We've never had problems with Clarks (until this week!) and he tends to get about half a year out of each pair size wise. On Monday, however, he came home from school with a toe shaped hole in the bottom of his shoe - and a toe shaped hole in his sock to match because he hadn't noticed!! :shock:
He's going to school in trainers until the end of term. :D
koala

Post by koala »

I have two boys in Year 6, one who was very heavy on shoewear until I bought him Bootleg shoes. His current pair are still looking good and were bought last September. He also wore one pair of Bootleg shoes for the whole of Year 5. His brother, who is lighter on shoes, has spent the year in a pair of Rhinos (I think these are the name for Startrite shoes in a larger size). Would recommend both makes. Have had Clarks before for both boys but don't feel they are the same quality as either Rhino or Bootleg.

Have googled Ricosta shoes, found their website and they list their stockists inthe UK. You might want to click on 'English' as they are a German? company.
zorro

Post by zorro »

I thought Bootleg were Clark's shoes?
doodles

Post by doodles »

Try http://www.ricosta.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now