Thank you everyone!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mitasol

Re: Thank you everyone!

Post by mitasol »

The first half term is the most difficult phase. New routine, lots of homework, exhausted kids and parents! :shock: Once they've had that half term break everything seems to fall into place.

Although most kids settle in fine, a few are still finding their feet. Try not to worry if your child is one of them, it just takes a little time.
DenDe

Post by DenDe »

DS and DD have both started at their new schools and are both very happy but exhausted. DS in particular is really pale and tired looking but sings every morning at breakfast so I really must stop worrying. They both look so grown up in their new uniforms and I must admit to looking at the present Yr 6 at our primary and wishing my 2 were still there. However, I'd prefer to have all mine in nappies still really ( Not at 11 though obviously :lol: ) and at home with me all day so I knew they were safe. Heaven help me when they go to uni!
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Heaven help me when they go to uni!
It's OK, you can dress up as a tree along with Scarlett and hang around outside their halls of residence/lectures.
scary mum
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Actually, Unscary...I might " branch " out and turn up at the student bar every night disguised as a pillar.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Actually, Unscary...I might " branch " out and turn up at the student bar every night disguised as a pillar
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's OK, after a few cheap drinks they won't recognise you anyway :?
scary mum
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Unscary, I'll have you know even after a few cheap drinks I look perfectly normal..................
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(that's what you think...)
scary mum
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now