Downton Abbey

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sp

Re: Downton Abbey

Post by sp »

I was sorely disappointed, but only because it failed to record!! Was settling down to an hours' ironing this afternoon and was really hacked off when I realised. The iPlayer thing is rubbish on our PC, sound very distorted etc so I now have to wait until Sunday when it's repeated. Will avoid this topic in case too much info given!
no_ball

Post by no_ball »

I saw this program by chance last night, thought that BBC drama productions standards had fallen till it went to the adverts!! Spoilt by pride and prejudice and such like...
solimum

Post by solimum »

Have you fallen victim to the digital switchover? May need to retune your freeview recorder or similar. I was caught out recently by some blank screens when I was expecting Torchwood and Outnumbered...
sp

Post by sp »

No just fell foul of kids (probably) deciding that some old-fogey programme wasn't needed for recording!! We are fortunate to have 2 Sky boxes so have now set both to record in the hope that at least one will work!
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

Not sure how to link threads but to " why isn't there a Downton Abbey thread?" Here it is!!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now