Red Clover

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hedwigsmum

Re: Red Clover

Post by hedwigsmum »

Do you mean per month or how many years?
Femseven patches are changed weekly. No break for a bleed.
Have been taking for several years. I guess in my fifties I will have to face the menopausal symptoms but not yet!!!
mad?

Post by mad? »

sp wrote:Oooh errrr... I was in London on Tuesday and kept saying how blithering hot it was (I was all yucky and sweaty) then noticed nobody else agreed with me. They kept muttering about the cold wind etc. Even DH (who's always a hot soul) looked at me a bit strangely when I told him how hot I'd been!!

Will keep a close eye on this topic...
So will I but sp...exactly the same hting happened to me on Tuesday in London so maybe it was 'them' and not 'us'. Tube does it for me!
mad?
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

I could do with a hot flush in this chilly weather, especially as i'm watching ds play Football this morning! :lol:
sp

Post by sp »

Thanks mad? for that; must have just been the two of us feeling the heat. Walking outside was bad enough, then on the tube the heaters were on full blast (or so it seemed...)

Then I got on the train and the A/C was so cold that the man sitting next to me struck up a conversation about it! Must have been bad.
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

Thank you hedwigsmum. Maybe you stay on them until the menapause symptoms have passed. That would be nice. :D
Clare

Post by Clare »

Thanks for all your responses guys.

Ha ha Snowdrops I know it seems odd posting this query on an 11 plus site but I know there are lots of savvy people on here who could help me. I will still be frequenting this forum when the children have all long gone-probably be posting about my osteoporosis then !

Fran17-I have noticed that people on HRT do look younger.

I think after looking at the British Menopause Site (thanks Scarlett ) I am going to go down the HRT route.The risks seem small and any that there are seem to occur after 50.

Clare
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now