still here

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

need to pass

still here

Post by need to pass »

well im still here wandering around , still waiting for the appeal dates ,still wondering, and still signing on to the 11 plus forum. I wonder if you realize how many "addicts" are out there! that dont sign on, just wander around reading posts, and gathering information for their appeal.There must be hundreds of us, without a name, signing on first thing in the morning and last thing at night, just to glimpse at someones fortune of getting a grammar place, the golden prize. Well I'll stick around , I'll be here for ages to come, maybe I'll have good news to share ,and maybe not. I'm still waiting and wondering..................... :wink:
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

We're still here worrying with you - and many of us have been where you are.

Keep hoping ...
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

signing on first thing in the morning and last thing at night
at least, need to pass,you can wander around without being named and shamed. We, poor ones in 11+ REHAB, have to sign in daily to acknowledge our addiction(like at AA, declaring publicly that 'I have a problem')...no sign in, no posting a11owed!

Consumption is also noted and recorded(post counter) ..think Sir Forumadmin is trying very hard to help us get back to normality but he has not bolted the gates/secured the pigpen/latched the door/turned on the electric fence..

I might just escape back to Everything Else for a secret posting!
Keep reading and we wi11 keep hoping for you to get good news.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now