Thousands of tickets for the Olympic Park just released.

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Daogroupie

Thousands of tickets for the Olympic Park just released.

Post by Daogroupie »

Sky news just announced that thousands of tickets have just been released for the Olympic Park for the ParaOlympics. We just went onto London 2012 website and got some. Five quid for adults and two quid for children. DG
Twinkle

Re: Thousands of tickets for the Olympic Park just released.

Post by Twinkle »

Thanks for the tip off. Just bought some tickets. DC are delighted. :D The children's tickets that I bought were only £1 !
dottie1974

Post by dottie1974 »

Thank you for that :D Myself and my two DD's are off there next week now, so excited.
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

I saw Daogroupie's message last night at 10pm so zoomed straight on the Olympic Ticket website - not a dickie bird of a ticket left for the park. D a m n!

Archery or shooting tickets at Woolwich Barracks were available but I want to get back in the main Olympic Park. Will just have to keep checking - and thanks Daogroupie - any more info about tickets will be appreciated!
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

Just been on the ticket website again - looks like there's tickets for the Olympic Park, athletics, swimming, cycling in the velodrome - but when you click on the sessions, the info says the ticket limit is 0. Well if there aren't any tickets - don't list the session! Wasted another 40 minutes of my life.

Inky's getting a wee bit cross now - *gnashes teeth with frustration*
SEP18

Post by SEP18 »

inkypinkyponky wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

Just been on the ticket website again - looks like there's tickets for the Olympic Park, athletics, swimming, cycling in the velodrome - but when you click on the sessions, the info says the ticket limit is 0. Well if there aren't any tickets - don't list the session! Wasted another 40 minutes of my life.

Inky's getting a wee bit cross now - *gnashes teeth with frustration*
Lol Inky .... I tried countless times for the Olympics and never got anywhere .... If I managed to get the tickets then I would be rejected at payment page. Decided after 5 days of frustration to book my Paraolympic tickets early .... And it worked. Wishing you every success .... It did work for some but I just wasn't lucky.
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

Well done SEP18 for booking Paralympic tickets early. Hope you have a FAB time!

Couldn't book them earlier as I have to pay on our Visa debit card and after paying for Olympic Park tickets for the Olympics, have then had to wait for DH to be paid again as didn't want money to be taken from account with few funds in. As I work in a school at lunchtime, I don't get paid in the holidays - hence lack of funds!

I'll keep trying but want tickets up to 3rd september, as my 3 sprogs return to school on Tuesday 4th September.

I'll try again tomorrow!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now