Security searches on young people

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Amber

Re: Security searches on young people

Post by Amber »

I apologise if you think I was getting at you. I specifically started my post by saying I would also feel uneasy in your shoes, and explained that my comments related to later posts. :(

http://bma.org.uk/-/media/Files/PDFs/Pr ... ly2010.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gives guidelines for medical professionals on intimate body searches ( I know this is different) and makes it clear that informed consent is required. Of course, what constitutes 'informed' is still debated robustly in the courts from time to time.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Last edited by Belinda on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

I suspect the T&C for the olympic tickets will be draconian - I gather all photos / videos taken are for personal use only and can't be posted anywhere.

May well find you can't take a burger king, pepsi cola or Nike T-shirt** in to the event and will certainly have to agree to any security measure they choose... also probably won't be able to complain if the security is so slow that you miss the event you had tickets for... :roll: (just wait for that one to happen and be in the papers)
19.6.3Images, video and sound recordings of the Games taken by a Ticket Holder cannot be used for any purpose other than for private and domestic purposes and a Ticket Holder may not license, broadcast or publish video and/or sound recordings, including on social networking websites and the internet more generally, and may not exploit images, video and/or sound recordings for commercial purposes under any circumstances, whether on the internet or otherwise, or make them available to third parties for commercial purposes.
l
** sorry sir - have to take that shirt off..
list of restricted items which may not be taken into a Venue ........ objects bearing trademarks or other kinds of promotional signs or messages (such as hats, T-shirts, bags, etc) which LOCOG believes are for promotional purposes,