Post by Guest »

Patricia, why have you deleted my post to Sayed, please explain!!,
patricia

Post by patricia »

I have deleted no posts!

When did you post it?

Patricia

Post by Guest »

Guest not sure you have been deleted, just moved to antibiotics as it was going off topic?
patricia

Post by patricia »

Yes, that is it, as the contents were going off topic I split the posts and made a new thread.

Is your post there, it would of course be helpful to all, if you could give yourself a nickname, something to refer to.

viewtopic.php?t=2733

Patricia
Dr Boffin

Post by Dr Boffin »

NewsMoose wrote:If your child's DNA is being broken down by central govt. incompetence then I guess it will sooner or later affect your child's mind and ultimately education?
technically impossible with non-ionizing radiation me ole mucker!
ANDREW THE POET

CHILD'S PLAY

Post by ANDREW THE POET »

The point of the programme was that, unlike all the other radiation we are exposed to in our day-to-day lives, the wi-fi radiation is a constant in the daily experience of many very young children. Radiation levels do, of course, depend on levels of use but the actual technology is permanently active whilst children are in schools. So, even if the lap-tops are only used occasionally, the radiation is present – albeit at variable levels. The real issue is that there is no need for WI-FI at all; a wired system is both more durable and reliable. This would remove some of the convenience factor, but is not a real problem where there are designated computer areas. SO many countries have issues with this technology in schools – are we dragging our heels as usual in the technology debate?? It is not so long ago that the official line was that smoking was safe and that asbestos was not a dangerous substance. Would it not be circumspect to err on the side of caution and limit exposure to children, some of whom are as young as four??
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now