Such a pity.

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Guest888

Such a pity.

Post by Guest888 »

I read the postings on the appeal forums,and i feel such pity. Parents,striving for a good education for their children...So elusive these days; unless you pay, or are lucky enough to just scrape the pass mark. We all love our children and want the very,very best for them. I am so disappointed at this Governments failings towards our achieving children,and it makes me mad. I do not want to sound prejudice against the children who struggle because i have an 8 year old who would rather play army or paint all day,but i honestly do not think that this Government gives a hoot about our bright children. Why should they care about how well our children do when they can ship or fly cheaper labour in from anywhere in the world! This Government wanted equality for all,but in wanting this has left us all in dire straights!
My 11year old boy passed his entry test,but we still have to pay something towards his education. We have no choice, i need to give him the best....I love him.....Good luck u lot :) From Juliette.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now