Nativity

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
JRM

Re: Nativity

Post by JRM »

Tell her not to worry. I have far more extreme views than my views on cats and you can't be that bad. It was just nice to see someone else post what I think as where I live one moust never criticise a cute little pussy cat, because you can't train them you know, it''s not in their nature. But then half the peopel roumd here don't train their dogs not to jump up at people either. Grrr.
The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
Dr Seuss
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

My neighbour was most pleased when we moved next door with a cat. Street was next to a field and every year at harvest time mice would take refuge in her house. My cat was soon on the case and she never had problems again while I lived there.

Unfortunately I ended up with the mice instead. Thankfully dead.

As her garden was all lawn and concrete she didn't have much problem with mine.
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

I admit that I have failed to train my cat to only use my own garden or the litter tray provided but I don't let my dog off lead as she would love to say hello to every person she ever met. My cat does also contribute to the rodent control of the neighbourhood.
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

I watched the 'Flint Street Nativity' again last night. I know it is completely un-pc, but I think it is better than the recent nativity films does anyone else like it?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now