Teacher's Gifts!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Amber

Re: Teacher's Gifts!

Post by Amber »

kenyancowgirl wrote:Amber, could you write a lovely card and accompany it with a home baked cake or biscuits? They always go down well and the consultant could share them with any of his team who also helped. I do hope whatever has happened has passed and you are all ok, btw.
Yes, maybe I will do that. :)
Thanks - week from H ell here and not over yet, but we are getting there. Thank you xx

Please don't let me hijack the teacher thread now - my best ever present as a teacher came wrapped in a dishcloth and was a vase which a small girl had taken from her lounge to give me and smuggled into school under her summer dress (she was 4). It made for an interesting discussion with her mother later...
yoyo123

Re: Teacher's Gifts!

Post by yoyo123 »

Amber wrote:
kenyancowgirl wrote:Amber, could you write a lovely card and accompany it with a home baked cake or biscuits? They always go down well and the consultant could share them with any of his team who also helped. I do hope whatever has happened has passed and you are all ok, btw.
Yes, maybe I will do that. :)
Thanks - week from H ell here and not over yet, but we are getting there. Thank you xx

Please don't let me hijack the teacher thread now - my best ever present as a teacher came wrapped in a dishcloth and was a vase which a small girl had taken from her lounge to give me and smuggled into school under her summer dress (she was 4). It made for an interesting discussion with her mother later...
:D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now